Monday, October 5, 2009

Parents Weekend!

I missed last week, but here is an update! Last weekend was parents weekend here at ASU. Everyone came up and it was great to see them! Naturally it was rained the whole day and my room wasnt clean haha but it was still good to show them around my campus a little. We couldnt go to the football game that afternoon, so instead we drove through the mountains a little and found a delicious italian bistro for dinner (this was verrrry exciting). My parents and Vanessa stayed at a hotel nearby and Eric got to stay in my dorm with me! I introduced him to my friends and we had a good time. The next day we went out to eat and then I had to say goodbye and do homework :( But it was a very good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment