Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Christmas Break

Hello Everyone! Its been a while since I've written, but I am getting ready to go back to App this weekend and thought I would catch everyone up. Overall it was good to have a break, being able to be home was very nice and I got to catch up with some friends and family. The beginning of my break was filled with sorrow and mourning for my Nana who passed away December 9th. She will be missed greatly by her whoooole family and I know she is in a better place. Although I miss her constantly everyday, its nice to know that my many aunts, uncles and cousins are feeling the same way. :) Its been hard for everyone, but there is a lot of love and support which makes this hard time a little bit easier.
I also had to finish up exams and did very well for my first semester of college! I made the "Dean's List" and now am terrified of messing up my next semester! Hopefully my classes will be as interesting and engaging as my previous ones. I am still sticking with Art Education and will apply to get into the Teaching College this summer. I am also hoping to be a lifeguard this summer sooo I can make a little bit of money to help pay for art supplies and other college expenditures :)
I hope everyone is doing well! To the Verni's, know that I am thinking of you guys and her everyday and that things will pick up for us. To friends and family I hope Christmas was a merry one and that the New Year is just as good!

HAPPY 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment