Sunday, September 6, 2009

Home!






I got to visit home this weekend! It was nice to see everyone and tell them about my college excitement. I went to see Vanessa cheer during a halftime football game, that was fun! App state lost their first game this season :( and so did my high school football team. I had my first art critique last week, I was sooo nervous! My professor loved my work and told me I should be more confident with my art...i'll try to remember that! This week was my first full week of classes, my classes are interesting, however theres a lot of work I have to do. I have one of my art projects posted. Ive branched out a little and made some more friends! I have a few decent pictures of them that i'll try to get up here. I love you all and i'll try to make this more exciting!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment