Hello everyone! Sorry i'm a day late...its been an interesting adjustment to college life here! Its starting to get colder, however i keep being told "this ain't nothing yet." Ive made some new friends!!! My roomate Erika(Cookie), and my two friends Erika (Tina) and Rob have made friends with the guys on the 4th floor. They are all cool, nice guys from around the Charlotte Area, and they're pretty mellow for freshmen boys. All we do is hang out in the lounge, do homework, order pizza and talk! Ive had a good time with them so far. My classes are awesome! Not only did I get lucky with my schedule, I also got lucky with my classes! I am taking 2 Art Foundations Classes, 1 Geology Lab, a World Empires Class, and an Expository Writing class. So far I like them all, except my art classes are hard...at first I was very discouraged when a list of projects was assigned. Then I overheard on girl say "Only 50% of the people who tried out for the Art Dept. Made it in..." I'M ONE OF THE 50%!!!! I also realized I have to draw pictures for homework...how awesome is that??? I get to go home this weekend... :) I know its soon after, but i'd like to come back and see them. I love you all and cant wait to see you guys!
Tuesday, September 1, 2009
Settled in?
Hello everyone! Sorry i'm a day late...its been an interesting adjustment to college life here! Its starting to get colder, however i keep being told "this ain't nothing yet." Ive made some new friends!!! My roomate Erika(Cookie), and my two friends Erika (Tina) and Rob have made friends with the guys on the 4th floor. They are all cool, nice guys from around the Charlotte Area, and they're pretty mellow for freshmen boys. All we do is hang out in the lounge, do homework, order pizza and talk! Ive had a good time with them so far. My classes are awesome! Not only did I get lucky with my schedule, I also got lucky with my classes! I am taking 2 Art Foundations Classes, 1 Geology Lab, a World Empires Class, and an Expository Writing class. So far I like them all, except my art classes are hard...at first I was very discouraged when a list of projects was assigned. Then I overheard on girl say "Only 50% of the people who tried out for the Art Dept. Made it in..." I'M ONE OF THE 50%!!!! I also realized I have to draw pictures for homework...how awesome is that??? I get to go home this weekend... :) I know its soon after, but i'd like to come back and see them. I love you all and cant wait to see you guys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Jaime - We love you. We are enjoying your blog. Appalachian is so lucky to have you...Love, Aunt Meg, Lisa, Aaron, and Gabriella xxoo
ReplyDelete